“EDUCATION is our passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today”.
We, at AIDSR, endeavour to help our students' educational process in best possible ways that helps
them to advance in their academic as well as personal abilities.
We aim to organize and manage the Teaching & Research output by carrying out innovative teaching
methods and make sure that the teaching & research products can help students at different levels to
improve their academic scores.
The Activities that we cover are:-
- Designing the Teaching Curriculum
- Introduction & Implementation of innovative Teaching methods for the elevation of our
educational standards to international levels.
- Communication of student's academic performance with Parents/ Guardians
- Identification of fast & slow learners & instilling appropriate measures to improve learning
- Encouraging students to participate in Competitive exams for higher courses
- Orientation of Fresh batches towards better academic experience
- Conducting various Intern activities to help them to expand their clinical & theoretical knowledge
Dr. Imtiyaz Nadaf