Dean Academics (PG Studies) Message
We, at AIDSR, promote education through implementation of cutting edge modern technology, student centered
learning and teachers as facilitators. We believe in quality education and improvisation of student’s
thoughts into reality. We promote and support active contribution in research work to upgrade clinical
knowledge and practices.
The activities performed are:
- Consideration of various research projects at University level for ethical loops and holes.
- Substantial contribution as an Editor in University Journal
- In charge of all academic matters for undergraduate/post graduate programs and curriculum development.
- Orientation and guidance in PhD academics
- Designing the curriculum for post graduate students.
- Guiding the PG students for their scientific research projects.
- Up skill the post graduates to adapt innovative methods in clinical and non clinical work.
- Conducting various academic activities (seminars, journal clubs and case presentations) to expand their clinical skills and knowledge.
Dean Academics (PG Studies)