SCOUTS AND GUIDES
Rovers and Rangers under Bharat Scout s and Guide is functioning in the university. Student of any stream can take part in this adventure. After going through selection process.
Rangers and Rovers Camp Protocol
- Discussion with Mr Omkar Singh (State Head Punjab)
- Fixation of venue and date of camp
- Confirmation of the same (venue & date) with Adesh University and state head.
- Ensure dresses for the student
- Ensure payment (Note: - payment once received from the student not to be given back)
- Final communication from DSW to state head regarding the list of student from all the constituent college participating in the camp
- A copy of same should be sent to Registrar, Adesh University.
- Letter for compensation of leave for the student and attending faculty.
- Briefing for the student from DSW and other authorities before leaving for the camp.
- Filling up indeminity bond by the student .
- Arrangement of packed lunch for the students. (Note:- to be arranged by Dr Imitiaz, Chairperson of Mess/ hostel)
- Arrangement of vechicle for picking and dropping from the station to college and vice versa
Bharat Scout Guide Nipun Rovers and Ranger Camp
Bharat Scout Guide Nipun Rovers And Ranger Camp at Tara Devi, Shimla was organized from 25th May to 30th May 2017. 90 Rovers and rangers from various constituent colleges of Adesh University, Bathinda participated in this camp. There were 2 teachers escorted these students to the camp. During this camp, the students were briefed about the camp rules, daily routine activities like BP’S exercise, thrilling games, Scouts and guide song and test drill after each activity. At the end of the training camp a valedictory function was organized where participant were given award of appreciation and take away message at home “The mind is like a parachute, it works when it is open” -Lord Baden Powell. The students felt honored to be the part of this camp.