Oral Pathology is one of the foundational subjects of dentistry.
It encompasses Oral & Dental Anatomy, Oral Histology & Oral Embryology in 1st year BDS courses & Oral Pathology, Oral Microbiology including Oral Biology & Forensic Odontology in 3rd year BDS course.
It involves the study of oral diseases & pathology, immunology, diagnosis, treatment & prevention of the disease.
This department deals with the study & diagnosis of various oral abnormalities like genetic, developmental, infective, immunological, metabolic & neoplastic disorders.
UG Training Program:
- UG research activities
- Technique clinics & journal club activities
- Microscopic examination of oral tissues
- Microscopic view of various diseases
- Preparation of tooth models in wax & soap
- In depth understanding of tooth morphology
||NAME OF FACULTY
||EXPERIENCE Till 31.10.2022
||Dr. Imtiyaz Nadaf
||Professor & Head
||16 Years 2 Months
||Dr. Pardeep Kumar
||11 Years 5 Months